Last week I finally ordered an Erin Condren Life Planner and I’m impressed. The Erin Condren Life Planner was my first introduction to the Planner Community but at the time I just couldn’t feed into the hype. It’s a really popular planner mostly because of the way it looks (I admit it’s pretty), but I REALLY didn’t like the vertical layout of the days and the columns looked so small. Then I saw it in-person (they’re sold at select Staples stores) and fell in love.
I’ll admit, the only reason I went to Staples to check them out was because I heard a rumor that they were on sale for $25 (they retail for $50 or $75 depending on the edition you get). When I found that they WEREN’T on sale I decide to pass but I kept thinking about it. Shortly after they went on sale for FORTY PERCENT off. I had to get it. I was also able to use a friend’s referral code and save an additional $10 (which covered shipping). Plus I had a promotional code for 15% off so I paid $24 including shipping!
Because I had heard mixed reviews I wasn’t sure what to expect. But, I had the best experience and I think it was because I avoided some of the things I’ve heard most people complaint about. If you’ve been eyeing the Erin Condren Planner or are interested in a new one, try it out while it’s on sale before it sells out. I love all of the inspirational quotes, the colors, all the room in the monthly spreads, the folder and plastic zip pocket in the back, the lined and blank notepaper and all of the extras that are included.
Here are my tips to get it fast and error-free.
5 Tips for Purchasing Your Erin Condren Life Planner:
- Choose Ready-To-Ship Planner. It’s already complete so you cut out the production time and don’t have to wait for customization.
- “Splurge” on Shipping. There are two shipping options: $9.99 and $7.99. Choose the more expensive one and you’ll receive your package much faster.
- Use a Referral Code to SAVE. My $10 off code is great because you save on shipping!
- Try Before You Buy. Check out the ECLP at one of the participating Staples stores or get a ruler and sketch out the size. This will help you envision whether or not it has enough space for you.
- Personalize Later. I know a lot of people love that the planner is customizable and I do, too. But, I’m going to order mine now! The planner comes with a code for a free cover OR you can make your own or purchase one on etsy.
I was also REALLY amazed at how fast it got to me. I ordered it on Sunday or Monday night and it was delivered Friday. All the little extras I expected were included (and then some) so that was also an added bonus.
If you’re curious about the Erin Condren Life Planner, now is the time to take advantage of this sale! I can’t wait to use mine for budgeting and finances. I really needed to get a handle on keeping all of my expenses and bills organized in one place. I also can’t wait to personalize it with my own dashboard. I also love that Erin Condren offers so many different items including wedding planners, teacher planners, notebooks, decorative items, luggage, stationery and more.
I’ll be sharing more planner information her and on my YouTube channel with you dolls. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: This item was purchased with my own money, I am not affiliated with Erin Condren. All opinions are my own.